- 1 can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can corn, drained
- 1 can white chicken breast, drained
- 1 can green enchilada sauce
- 1 can chicken broth
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 packet taco seasoning
Mix all ingredients in large stock pot. Heat until warm, stirring occasionally.
- Sweet potatoes
- Spinach (approximately 4 oz. per potato)
- Goat cheese crumbles (approximately 1.5 oz per potato)
Wash, pierce, and bake sweet potatoes in microwave (or oven, if you prefer). Saute spinach with a little olive oil and lemon juice. I've also tried it with kale, which was also good. Stuff potato with your greens, top with goat cheese crumbles. Pecans make a nice garnish.
I'm linking up today with A Blonde Ambition's "Great Souptacular," so click over for more great comfort food!