Sunday, January 27, 2008

So, I set the stove on fire...

I put the kettle on to make some tea, but turned on the wrong burner. Unfortunately, there was a cutting board sitting on the burner that I accidentally turned on. There were flames, and I freaked out. Everything's fine, though, except that the cutting board looks like this:

Later today, Charlotte got excited about something outside the family room window, and there was a deer right outside the window! We hadn't seen our backyard menagerie very much recently, so that was a cool surprise. The doe saw me (and Charlotte) looking for her, but rather than running off, just stared back through the window at us. It was very cool.

No comments:


Blog Widget by LinkWithin